Monday, December 30, 2013

Espresso Lab, e-Curve

Espresso Lab - from the name itself I am pretty sure that most of you realize its another coffee post. Espresso Lab, it lives up to its name for preparing outstanding coffee that makes you crave for more. I did not tried out any of their cakes, so there would be no commentary made on their food.
 
 
Cappuccino


Mocha

Both the latte and cappucino was memorable and good enough for a round two. Rich, aromatic and sinful, that is all I could describe the coffee.


Espresso

The espresso was really well bodied and the acidity level is really high. I need milk in my coffee, so espresso was out of the question. But my friend had an adrenaline rush after having the espresso and needless to say, it was a good go to coffee if you need the adrenaline and energy to continue work for a tired day.

I think there is an abundance of good coffee place in both KL and PJ. By the way, Espresso Lab also provide coffee art, coffee brewing and basic coffee lessons. It is stipulated in their Facebook page, but the price is pretty high too.

-thevanillapudding-

No comments:

Post a Comment