Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Coffea Coffee, SS15

Another popular coffee joint in Subang which serves a good cuppa. Coffea Coffee main customers are students themselves and it is prominent each time I set food at the coffee giyse itself.
 
 
Latte
Rich, aromatic and the ratio of milk to coffee is just right.

Tiramisu

Tiramisu
 
We get a little classic tiramisu here with tiramisu in cup and a rich amount of mascarpone cheese. Between the tiramisu and the chocolate nut fudge, I pick this tiramisu any day.


Vanilla Latte

I never really fancied vanilla flavored drinks, I prefer it to just be latte. The vanilla syrup wasn't strong in this case, it tasted pretty much like normal latte.


Chocolate Nut Fudge

This chocolate nut fudge was too much, too sweet and rich to my liking. Like the name itself, it is a fudge and there is a rich amount of caramel in it. Too much of chocolate and caramel. The only good combination for a rich caramel fudge would be a long black to compliment its sweetness.

Overall, it is a decent place for coffee, but the cakes were just average and I think I will do without cakes next round. Coffea Coffee also serves up specialty coffee, pour over and single origins. It is especially good for those who love single origins made from beans of different country.

-thevanillapudding-


No comments:

Post a Comment