Monday, April 22, 2013

Plan B, Publika

Finally, I gave this place a shot. Everyone has been raving about Plan B and really, all I could say that this place is so overated. I dropped by Plan B during my lunch break with my colleagues. That place is heavily packed during lunch hour with all the lunch crowd.

The food served is pretty much like Ben's, simple and no fancy ingredients.


I had the salmon sandwich which was served in between wholemeal bread with rocket salad and yogurt mint dressing. Like all other dishes, its served with rocket salad topped in dressing and nuts and also a can of freshly baked sweet potato slices. The salmon was generous in amount and fresh, I could taste the juiciness of the flesh in each bite. I love how they don't overpower the sandwich with yogurt mint base to allow the salmon to be the star of the dish.

The following pictures are just for viewing. These dishes were picked by my colleagues.

Eggplant Salad 
 One of my colleagues favorite.

Egg Sandwich
If you're ever going to Plan B, don't order the egg sandwich because this is definitely not the place to have an egg sandwich.

Pasta

Toast

Carbonara pasta

Duck Confit Salad
Another of my colleagues favorite. I shall give this a shot next round.

Egg Benedict with ham with English Muffin

Egg Benefit with Portobello Mushroom and Hollandaise Sauce
Plan B courses are simple and not elaborated. Taste wise, it was just alright and nothing much to rave about. However, it is a good hangout place if you want to meet up with friends.

Price : 3.0/5
Rating : 3.0/5

-thevanillapudding-


No comments:

Post a Comment