Thursday, April 25, 2013

Homie Recipe, Sooka Sentral

Currently, I'm based in a clients place in KL Sentral and I'm always trying out new places around KL Sentral. I must say this place deserves two thumbs up. Located in Sooka Sentral, it is a medium size shoplot with simple settings of wooden stool and table. 

It can get a little stuffy inside the restaurant because of poor ventilation as the kitchen is an open area. They prepare the noodles right in front of you, the aroma of the pan mee is awesomely declicious. The variety on their menu is limited, which means shorter time of picking what you want to eat.

Barley Soya @ RM 2.80
Their barley drink is good. I love it to the max! Its not a plain ole barley, but you get a surprise in your first sip. Rather than just barley, you have a taste of good ole soya milk mixed with the barley which was totally godly! They served it with a rich amount of barley, gingko and fuzhuk. 

Hot and Spicy Pan Mee @ RM 9.90
Two times that I visited Homie Recipe and in both times, I had this. It was just that good. This pan mee was so delicious and sets itself apart from all other pan mee was because of its sauce and noodles. The pan mee was thick and crunchy, not the thin, starchy type that most pan mee shops serve.

The sauce was just so finger licking good. It was thick, spicy and wonderfully flavored. Thinking about it makes me drools. It was a whole bowl of godliness.

Dry Chili Shrimp Pan Mee @ RM 9.90
My seniors ordered this and it looks pretty good either. 

I would definitely come back for more!

Price : 3.0/5
Rating : 4.5/5

thevanillapudding

1 comment:

  1. I really like the pan mee with soup....and plus sambal belacan with special home make style as well (^^)

    ReplyDelete