Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Inaho @ The Curve

Another sushi place to satisfy my Japanese food cravings. Located beside The Gardens, on the row of eateris in Curve, you will not missed it. My friends and I decided to pop in Inaho for our sushi fix and boy, we were glad we did. It is generally difficult to get a seat in Inaho, the place was small with very limited tables. So, be prepare to wait in line for a table on weekends.


Salmon Sushi


Tuna Sushi


Salmon Sashimi
The sushi and sashimi was orgasmic. Unlike Sushi King or Sakae Sushi or Sushi Zanmai, Inaho serves up a generous portion of sushi and sashimi where the salmon slice were generously thicker and longer. The sashimi was thickly slice and juicy. It was honestly a darn satisfying piece of sashimi and sushi. 

Ramen
The ramen was just average in terms of taste. I still vote the sushi as the best contender.

Salmon Skin
The salmon skin was definitely an healthier alternative as compared to the ones I had in Sushi King (but honestly? I prefered the sinful version in Sushi King). The salmon skin in Inaho was crispy and drained of any oil. Therefore, it taste more bland than usual. If you're into healthy bland food, the salmon skin may be a pretty good option. 

Chicken Katsu
The chicken katsu was average with your usual sweet curry, deep fried chicken fillet and starchy Japanese rice. Am I a fan of it? Nope, I'm definitely your sushi and sashimi girl. 

Overall, I am happy with the food and the serving. The price was worth the taste, however, the service can be a little slow with the lack of manpower and high demand. So, just be patient.

-thevanillapudding-

No comments:

Post a Comment